Tel. +358 40 578 6580
VAT identification number: 2544213-9
Pikku-Itävalta -cottage owner
Peijarintie 5 A
VAT identification number: 0133127-4
Tel. +358 40 578 6580
VAT identification number: 2544213-9
The customer commits to complying with these terms when booking cottages and services of Korsuretket Ltd. through the internet services. Customer has to be 18 years old.
The reservations terms
Making a reservation
- The customer is responsible for reading the description and the instructions of the destination/destinations and the terms of the booking.
- The reservation contract is binding when a booking/payment confirmation is sent to the email address provided by the customer.
- The customer pays for the booking with the payment method chosen in accordance with the payment terms.
- The reservation system sends a booking/payment confirmation to the email address provided by the customer.
- Korsuretket Ltd. is not responsible for a failed booking, but the customer must contact Korsuretket Oy without delay to rectify the situation.
- Korsuretket Ltd. cannot guarantee the availability of the destination in this situation.
- If the destination is no longer available, either the money will be returned or, if possible, the customer can choose another option.
Cancellations and changes
- Cancellations must be made in writing (by e-mail or mail).
- The date of cancellation is the date when Korsuretket Ltd. has received notification of the cancellation.
- The customer is responsible for making the cancellation in time.
- If the customer makes the cancellation,
- at 30 or more days before the start of the reservation, the customer will be charged the booking fee. The booking fee is 25€ (including VAT 24%).
- at less than 30 but more than 7 days before the start of the reservation, customer will be charged 50% of the rental price.
- at less than 7 days from the start of the reservation, the customer will be charged the full price.
- Cancelling bookings made with a discount code will be charged the full price regardless of the date of cancellation.
- If you are forced to cancel at short notice because of an illness etc., we will retain your deposit. Doctor´s note needs to be provided in that case.
The owner’s right to cancel a booking
- In the event of an unforeseen event (force majeure), the Municipality of Jämijärvi has the right to terminate the rental agreement. The notice of termination shall be communicated without delay to the customer who made the booking.
- In this case, the customer is entitled to a full refund of the rent that was paid.
- Any other costs to the customer incurred by the termination of the lease due to a force majeure situation will not be compensated.
- The payment confirmation message will provide the customer with instructions on the key and its retrieval.
- The customer returns the keys according to the instructions they have received.
- For a lost or non-returned key, the owner is entitled to recover full costs of changing the locks:
- Korsuretket Ltd. has the right to charge a minimum of 50€, if someone should due to a key forgotten inside.
- The destination is defined in the destination description.
- During the rental period, the customer has access to the property and its equipment as well as to the specified services.
- If the customer notices any shortcomings or other remarks, he/she must immediately inform the service provider.
- The customer is responsible for the cleanliness of the cottage and the yard, and for the waste disposal during and at the end of the rental period.
- The customer is responsible for the final cleaning of the property at the end of the reservation.
- If the customer has neglected to clean the premises, Korsuretket Ltd. will charge the full cleaning costs (charge minimum 200e).
- The customer has access to the destination during the time specified in the destination description.
- Pets are allowed in the Pikku-Itävalta cottage. The customer is liable to compensate for any damage caused to the property or its contents during the rental period.
- A special attention needs to be drawn to the final cleaning of the property. If the customer has neglected to clean the premises, Korsuretket Ltd. will charge extra cleaning costs.
Compensation for damages
- The customer is obliged to compensate the Korsuretket Ltd. for any damage he has caused to the premises. The person who made the reservation is also responsible for other people visiting the destination and for any damage they cause during the reservation.
- Korsuretket Ltd. offer no compensation for inconvenience or costs caused by natural phenomena such as insects, animals, road damage due to the weather or unexpected weather conditions.
- Any complaints should always be made as soon as possible after the issue has risen.
- If there is no satisfactory solution or there is a claim for compensation, the complaint must be submitted in writing within one month of the end of the rental period.
- Korsuretket Ltd. will attempt to handle the complaint as soon as possible but within a maximum of one month.
- If the customer and Korsuretket Ltd. are unable to reach an agreement, the customer may refer the dispute to the Consumer Complaint Board.
Terms of delivery
- Korsuretket Ltd. is bound by the reservation once it has been confirmed by email.
Terms of payment
- Korsuretket Ltd. applies trusted and secure payment transfer services to its services.
- Korsuretket Ltd. does not store any bank of credit card information at any time.
- The customer agrees to comply with the terms of their chosen payment method.
- Payment by invoice (for businesses and associations)
- Invoicing is only for companies and associations.
- The invoice must be paid by the due date marked on the invoice.
- A late fee will be added to all invoices paid after the due date. If the invoice has been paid after the due date with the original invoice and late fees are due, the late fees will be invoiced separately.
- The payment transactions of the online store is operated by Bambora (Paybyway Oy, business ID 2486559-4), registered in the Register of Payment Services maintained by the Financial Supervisory Authority. When paying with an invoice, Bambora / Paybyway Oy is the payee. Bambora will forward the payments to the online retailer. The payment is secure as all the payment transaction information is transmitted using an encrypted connection so that no third party can see the payment transaction information. The transaction is between the customer and the online store. The online store is responsible for all trade-related obligations.
Paybyway Oy, business ID: 2486559-4
Phone: 029 300 5050
- If the payment transaction has not been successfully completed at the time of ordering, Korsuretket Ltd. will not process the order.
- All prices shown on the website include VAT.
- We sell products and services to individuals over 18 and to corporate clients.
- We reserve the right to change prices.
- The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the information they have provided.
- Korsuretket Ltd. have the right to use and disclose registered address information to direct advertising and marketing and to market research and surveys unless the customer denies this. A marketing ban can be made by contacting the service providers (information in the Terms).
- We reserve the right to change our terms of delivery. Before making an order the customer must read the up-to-date terms of delivery.